2021-2022 Mentor Application
Please Note: Once you begin this application you will need to complete it in one sitting. At the end of the application we ask for a resume so please have that document ready to upload.
Peer mentoring provides Mosaic students with resources to navigate the social landscape of college. Most importantly, it provides peer mentors with the opportunity to learn about Autism from the experts- the students themselves. Peer mentors have the opportunity to contribute to the Mosaic Program while developing the leadership and advocacy skills to become more Autism confident allies in the UTC community and beyond.
To be considered for selection as a peer mentor, the applicant must meet general requirements:
· Current UTC student
· Minimum GPA 2.5
· Provide two references who can speak to your ability to be an effective mentor
· Provide resume listing work/volunteer experience
· In good Academic/Conduct standing with University
The commitment for mentoring is as follows:
· Commit to a minimum of one academic year of mentoring
· Must attend 1 sanctioned Mosaic event per month.
· 1 hr meeting per week with Mosaic peer (face-to-face)
· 1 hr weekly attendance at team meeting or Mentoring & Leadership Class
Please start with the application now by clicking on the Continue button below.
Continue Without Answering